Friday, August 12, 2011

Fear

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today started out not so great.  I discovered I have a loose tooth on the lower set of teeth and I am going to have to go to a dentist.  Now begins the process of finding a good dentist that speaks English. The word dentist always is related to FEAR.  Yes, I'm a chicken when it comes to going to a dentist.  I admit it.  An experience early in life turned me off completely and I've never recovered.

The weather for our anniversary looks good and we're looking forward to our concert and dinner tonight.  I will just have to be careful of how I eat :-(

OH NIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dzisiaj rozpoczęła się nie tak wielkie. Odkryłem, że mają luźne zębów na dolnej uzębienie i będę musiał udać się do dentysty. Teraz zaczyna się proces poszukiwania dobrego dentysty, który mówi po angielsku. Dentysta słowo zawsze jest związana z FEAR. Tak, jestem z kurczaka, jeśli chodzi o dzieje do dentysty. I przyznać.Doświadczenie we wczesnym okresie życia zwrócił się mnie całkowicie i nigdy nie odzyskać.

Pogoda na naszą rocznicę wygląda dobrze i czekamy na nasz koncert i kolację dziś wieczorem. Ja po prostu trzeba być ostrożnym, jak jem :-(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:13 PM

    Not to raise any more concerns about dentists but, from my understanding, Polish dentists have a different attitude regarding pain that the patient should tolerate during a procedure and my understanding is that they typically don't inject a pain-numbing shot before they do a filling, etc.

    Best to check on how your dentist does this kind of work and if they use pain-numbing agents to help the patient with the process.

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete