Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Conversations and visitors.

Nice day but I was tired most of the day so we stayed home.

Our Conversation Exchanges are interesting and we set up a schedule for Joan and I so we wouldn't overlap each others times.  We're both talking with four people now and I almost hate to go on vacation because we'll miss a week of conversations...............but we'll go anyway.

I had some emails from another person from the U.S. wanting to move to Poland and I'm answering questions he has about moving.

I also had an email from someone from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, where Joan and I use to live, and he is coming to Poland to find relatives he never met before.  When we lived there and started the Sierra Club group he worked in the Department of Natural Resources and I think I met him then.

Miłego dnia, ale byłem zmęczony przez większość dnia więc został w domu.

Nasze Wymiana Rozmowa są interesujące i budujemy harmonogram Joan i ja więc nie pokrywają się nawzajem razy. Oboje jesteśmy w rozmowie z czterech osób teraz i prawie nienawiści jechać na wakacje, ponieważ będziemy przegap w tygodniu rozmów ............... ale będziemy iść.

Miałem kilka e-maili od innej osoby z USA, którzy chcą, aby przejść do Polska i jestem odpowiedzi na pytania ma o przeprowadzce.

Miałem też email od kogoś z Górnego Półwyspu Michigan, gdzie Joan i używam do życia, a on jedzie Polska znaleźć krewnych nigdy nie spotkaliśmy. Gdy tam mieszkaliśmy i zaczął Sierra grupy Klub pracował w Departamencie Zasobów Naturalnych i myślę, że spotkał go potem.

No comments:

Post a Comment