Friday, June 24, 2011

Damp and chilly.

A chilly and damp day today so we didn't go to the Hug Fest held at the rynek, instead we stayed home, studied and had some phone conversations with our Exchange partners. I must say I like this arrangement of using Skype to exchange languages.  If we can do this five or six days a week I think we should see some progress after a few months, anyway I hope so.

I did have my lesson with Zbyszek today and Joan and he arranged a time for her to start taking lessons from him also.  She'll have her lesson from 10:30AM to 11:30 and then I'll have mine from 11:30 to 12:30.  I hope it works out for her.

Chłodne i wilgotne dni dzisiaj tak nie poszliśmy do Hug Fest odbędzie się w Rynku, zamiast tego pozostał w domu, studiował i miał kilka rozmów telefonicznych z naszymi partnerami Exchange. Muszę powiedzieć, że w ten układ za pomocą Skype do językach wymiany. Jeśli możemy to zrobić pięć lub sześć dni w tygodniu myślę, że powinniśmy zobaczyć postęp po kilku miesiącach, w każdym razie mam nadzieję.

I nie mam lekcji z Zbyszek dzisiaj i Joan i ułożył dla niej czas, aby rozpocząć naukę od niego również. Ona ma lekcję od 10:30 do 11:30 i wtedy ja mam od 11:30 do 12:30. Mam nadzieję, że pracuje obecnie dla niej.

No comments:

Post a Comment