Thursday, June 02, 2011

Clouds and Congratulations!






"Bows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way

           I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's clouds illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all"
>Joni Mitchell<

These pictures were taken last night, they reminded me of one of my favorite artists and songs.

The oldest son of cousin Kim Dittenber and her husband, Darren graduated from high school yesterday.  Here are some pictures of Blake with his parents, sister, brother and grandmothers. He is a great great great great grandson of Stanisław and Anna Rajewscy.  We are related because his great great great grandfather was a brother of my great 
 grandmother, Ludwika Rajewska Kazmierczak.





"Łuki i przepływów włosów anioła
I zamków lody w powietrzu
Kaniony i wszędzie pióro
Sprawdziliśmy chmury w ten sposób
 Ale teraz tylko blok słońce
Oni deszczu i śniegu na wszystkich
Tak wiele rzeczy bym zrobił
Ale chmury, ale na mojej drodze

 Sprawdziliśmy chmury teraz z obu stron
Od góry do dołu, i jeszcze jakoś
To chmury złudzeń pamiętam
I naprawdę nie wiem chmury na wszystko "
<Joni Mitchell>

 Te zdjęcia zostały zrobione w nocy, to przypomniał mi jeden z moich ulubionych artystów i utworów.
 Najstarszy syn Kim Dittenber kuzynka i jej mąż, Darren ukończył szkołę wczoraj. Oto kilka zdjęć z Blake z rodzicami, siostrą, bratem i babki. On jest wielkim świetne prawnuk Stanisław i Anna Rajewscy. Jesteśmy powiązanych z uwagi na jego świetne pradziadek był bratem mojego wielkiego
babki, Ludwika Rajewska Kazmierczak.

1 comment:

  1. David, here is one link regarding American football in Poznan. Actually, we've been following your blog since my husband began to think about taking a job in Poznan. I've been wondering if I would spot you and Joan in the Rynek one day and get to introduce myself.


    http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=american_football&page=match&id=762

    ReplyDelete