Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More noise.

Blasted out of bed again this morning by the noise on the balcony, we left home as quick as we could and spent the day roaming around Poznań.  I forgot to take the camera so no new pictures. Next time I want to go to Kings hill and photograph the rebuilding of the Kings castle.  The work is moving along but I don't know when it will be done, probably not for some time.

It was a hot one today 34c and sunny.

The question has come up again about whether I should take Polish citizenship.  As it stands right now I have all the rights of a Polish citizen except that I can't vote and is it worth the trouble just for that. Voting is like always voting for the lesser of two evils.  I haven't seen a candidate yet in which I could 100% say I believed.  The last one was JFK.

Blasted z łóżka againg dziś rano przez hałasu na balkonie, wyruszyliśmy do domu tak szybko, jak tylko mogliśmy i spędził dzień w roamingu wokół Poznania. Zapomniałem zabrać aparat tak ma nowych zdjęć. Następnym razem chcę iść do góry Kings i zdjęcie odbudowy zamku Królów. Praca porusza się, ale nie wiem kiedy to będzie zrobione, a nie prawdopodobnie przez jakiś czas.

To był gorącej 34c dzisiaj i słonecznie.

Pytanie ma pochodzić ponownie, czy mam brać obywatelstwa polskiego. W obecnej chwili mam wszystkie prawa obywatela polskiego z tym, że nie mogę głosować i czy jest warta tylko za to. Głosowanie jest jak zawsze głosować na mniejsze zło. Nie widziałem jeszcze kandydata, w którym będę mógł w 100% powiedzieć, że uwierzył. Ostatni był JFK.

2 comments:

  1. You may wish to wait until the visa process for Poland and United States gets ironed out, so it will be easier to come back to the States to visit. I'm encouraged now that the President is supporting this. I'm going to write to my Congresswoman and both my Senators and ask them to support this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I have both, it wouldn't be a problem. I would just use the U.S. one if I wanted to visit the U.S.

    ReplyDelete