Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

2010





To celebrate my wife's birthday I took her to the rynek for breakfast on this beautiful day.  She had scrambled eggs with bacon, bread and butter plus a cafe latte.  We sat in the part of the cafe without a sun umbrella and it was a warm morning.  We stayed for about an hour and a half and then I took her to Galeria Malta to do some more clothing shopping.  This time her goal was two blouses to match what she bought the other day.

After an hour walking around in C&A(Clothing store) she found one she liked and I bought it.  From there we went on to Marks & Spencer and after a little more walking around she found the second blouse.  I wanted to get her a dress also but she said that was enough for now so I didn't debate the point.

I almost lost Joan once in my life and so each time we celebrate another of her birthdays, it reminds me of how lucky I am to have had her in my life for the last 36 years. We have travelled down many roads together, been to hell and back in some cases, so for me her birthday is a very special day.  We may be getting older but we are getting older together.

Aby uczcić urodziny mojej żony, wziąłem ją do rynek na śniadanie na ten piękny dzień. Miała jajecznicę na boczku, chleb i masło plus cafe latte. Usiedliśmy w części bez Kafejka parasol i to był ciepły poranek. Zatrzymaliśmy się na około godzinę i pół, a potem zabrał ją do Galerii Malta zrobić kilka sklepów odzieżowych. Tym razem jej celem było dwa bluzki na mecz, co kupiła na drugi dzień.

Po godzinie chodzić w C & A (sklep odzieżowy) znalezione ona lubi i go kupiłem. Stamtąd pojechaliśmy do Marks & Spencer i po trochę więcej chodzić znalazła drugiej bluzki. Chciałem, aby uzyskać jej sukni, ale również powiedziała, że ​​wystarczy na teraz, więc nie debata na temat.

Prawie straciłem Joan raz w życiu i tak za każdym razem będziemy obchodzić kolejną jej urodzin, to przypomina mi jak szczęśliwy jestem, że miał w moim życiu przez ostatnie 36 lat. Mamy pojechało wiele dróg razem zostały do piekła iz powrotem, w niektórych przypadkach, więc dla mnie urodziny to bardzo specjalny dzień. Możemy być coraz starsza, ale jesteśmy coraz starsi razem.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, beautiful Joan!

    Yes, we all are getting older, but you do it with style and grace...and lots of adventure!

    Sto lat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn5:58 AM

    Hi Joan....
    I just wrote you a Happy Birthday and the internet booted me off before I finished...anyway...even though your b-day is over in Poland .. I can still celebrate it here in Alaska.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY...STO LAT!!!!!
    Enjoy your year of being 66!!! Enjoy growing old together...I wanted so bad to grow old with Larry. I am happy for you. Even after the bumps in the road you both look very happy at this time in your life!!! Love to you and BIG POLISH HUGS.....Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Sorry I'm late with my birthday greetings Joan! Sto lat!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete