Friday, April 22, 2011

Polska Gościnność!

I asked an acquaintance for a recipe for a salad she made last month and gave me some to take home.  Joan and I both liked it very much and Joan wanted to make it.  I asked the lady for the recipe and today I was at her house.  She apologized for not having the time to write it and 15 minutes later, while I was talking to her son, she came in with a bag.  In the bag were all the ingredients to make the salad, potatoes, Celery root, ogórek kiszony(cucumbers in brine), leeks, hard-boiled eggs, canned peas and carrots. This is polskiej gościnności.........Polish hospitality.

Getting ready for Easter. I washed the car, cleaned the windows and got a haircut.  Now all I have to do is decide what to wear. I'm excited!!

Poprosiłem znajomego o przepis na sałatkę zrobiła w zeszłym miesiącu i dał mi do domu. Joan i ja lubi to bardzo dużo i Joan chciała to zrobić. I zwrócił się do pani za przepis i dziś byłem w jej domu. Ona przeprosił za brak czasu na napisanie go i 15 minut później, gdy rozmawiałem z jej syna, ale przyszedł z worka. W torbie były wszystkie składniki do sałatki, ziemniaki, seler, Ogórek kiszony (ogórki w zalewie), por, jajka na twardo, konserwy marchewki z groszkiem. To Polskiej gościnności ......... polskiej gościnności.

Przygotowania do Wielkanocy. Umyłem samochód, oczyszczone z okien, ale do fryzjera. Teraz wszystko co musisz zrobić, to zdecydować w co się ubrać. Jestem podekscytowana!

1 comment:

  1. Pastek--What is this? I can't make online translators do this word, nor can I find it my trusty Polish dictionary. However, when I grabbed the dictionary, my boarding pass to L'viv fell out. What a nice memory.

    ReplyDelete