Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cold

A cold and windy day with a little rain thrown in. We didn't have to go anywhere so we spent much of the day studying and writing homework assignments.

Once again I met little Zuzanna on the stairs and stopped to say hello to her. She always looks like she's in shock when she sees me but she does not back away from me when I take her little hand.  Her tiny little fingers were cold from the outside walk she just returned from with her mother. I rubbed her hands to warm them up and she smiled at me.  What a thrill!!!!

Again tomorrow our Kandulski meeting is cancelled because of a doctor appointment. Two weeks in a row is a little too much.  I'll have to find another doctor if this keeps up :-)

Zimno i wietrznie dzień mały deszcz rzucony w. Nie musisz nigdzie iść, więc spędziliśmy większość dnia nauki i pisania prac domowych.

Po raz kolejny spotkał się trochę Zuzanna na schodach i zatrzymał się przywitać z nią. Ona zawsze wygląda jakby była w szoku, kiedy mnie widzi, ale ona nie odwracają się od mnie, gdy się jej rączki. Jej malutkie palce były zimne z zewnątrz, spacerem ona właśnie wrócił z ze swoją matką. I wytarła ręce ogrzać je i uśmiechnęła się do mnie. Jakie emocje!!

Jutro Kandulski nasze spotkanie jest odwołane z powodu powołania lekarza. Dwa tygodnie z rzędu to trochę za dużo. Będę musiał znaleźć innego lekarza, jeżeli utrzymuje się :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment