Tuesday, April 26, 2011

67?






I'm still full from Sunday and today I had seven different kind of cakes on my birthday.  I'm going into sugar overload. Still can't believe I'm 67.  How did this happen? Just last week my grandfather was holding my hand, I went to my brothers first communion, I started school, graduated high school, went to university, got married, had a son, moved to the forest and built a house, got married to Joan and then moved to Poland.  That all just happened and now I'm 67?  You have got to be kidding.

Wciąż jestem pełen od niedzieli i dzisiaj miał siedem różnych rodzajów ciastek na moje urodziny. Idę do przeciążenia cukru. Nadal nie mogę uwierzyć, że 67. Jak to się stało? W zeszłym tygodniu mój dziadek trzymał mnie za rękę, poszłam do pierwszej komunii braci, zacząłem szkoły, gimnazjum, poszedł na studia, ożenił się, miał syna, przeniósł się do lasu i zbudować dom, ożenił się z Joan a następnie przeniósł się Polska. To wszystko się stało i teraz mam 67? Musisz być kidding.

2 comments:

  1. The colors in your baby picture look very familiar, but don't know where the similar picture is of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn9:39 PM

    HAPPY, HAPPY "67"!!!!
    Hope you had a great day!!
    I know......where do those years creep up from....they just come... and I guess we should just enjoy each one as they come along.
    Enjoy your year of being "67"!!!
    Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete