Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Studious Woman's Day.

I often write about our study time so I thought I would show you proof.  Here's Joan studying hard for her next lesson with a demanding :-) teacher...........................me.  I'm passing on to her the things I learn in my lessons with Zbyszek so we can both benefit from them. I'm not really demanding either, I realize the difficulty level of learning Polish so I'm more than careful not to push her to far.  She does an excellent job in studying.  In correcting her mistakes it also helps reaffirm what I have just learned

A holdover from Soviet Union rule -- Dzien Kobiet or Women's Day --  is celebrated on March 8. Women's Day is celebrated more as a national holiday for all women, regardless of age. So my gift was candy, chocolates to be exact. For me, everyday should be Woman's Day or Joan's Day.  What would my life be without her?

I często piszą o naszym czasie studiów, tak myślałem, że pokaże dowodu. Oto Joan studia trudno jej następnej lekcji z nauczycielem wymagającym :-) ........................... mnie. Jestem przekazywanie jej rzeczy, uczę się w moje lekcje z Zbyszek, abyśmy mogli jak z nich korzystać. I naprawdę nie jestem wymagający albo zdaję sobie sprawę z poziomu trudności nauki języka polskiego, więc jestem więcej niż uważać, aby nie pchać się za daleko. Ona ma doskonałą pracę w nauce. W jej sprostowanie błędów pomaga również potwierdzić to, co Właśnie dowiedziałem


Pozostałością z ZSRR zasada - Dzien Kobiet lub Dzień Kobiet - obchodzone jest 8 marca. Dzień Kobiet obchodzony jest bardziej jako święto narodowe dla wszystkich kobiet, niezależnie od wieku. Tak więc mój prezent był cukierki, czekoladki mają być dokładne. Dla mnie, każdego dnia należy Woman's Day lub Day Joanny. Co by moje życie bez niej?

No comments:

Post a Comment