Saturday, February 26, 2011

Techno.

Technology is amazing.  When I first started saving genealogy reports, family trees, letters and pictures it took 6 CD"s to save it all.  Then pendrives came out and my first was the gray colored one but only 2GB in size and I already had 2.2GB of pictures so not everything fit on it.  Today I bought an 8GB pendrive, almost half the size of the first.  Currently I have 3.67GB of pictures plus numerous reports, trees, all of the blog I have written since the start and other files.  It all is now on the new pendrive and I still have 2.1GB left.  The cost of the 8GB Kingston pendrive was 50zl, about $17.  I store everything on two sources outside of the computer, the pendrive and an external drive that holds 250GB. You never know when the computer will crash and burn and I can't take a chance on losing all of this research.

Technologia jest niesamowite. Kiedy zacząłem zapisywania raportów genealogią, drzewa rodzinne, litery i obrazy zajęło 6 CD "S, aby zapisać to wszystko. Następnie pendrive'y wyszedł i moje pierwsze było szare jedną, ale tylko 2GB, a miałem już 2.2GB na zdjęcie więc nie zmieścić wszystko na jej temat. Dzisiaj kupiłem 8GB pendrive, niemal o połowę mniejszy od pierwszego. Aktualnie mam 3.67GB zdjęć oraz informuje o licznych, drzewa, wszystko na blogu pisałem od początku i innych plików. It wszystko jest teraz na nowy pendrive i nadal mam 2,1 GB po lewej stronie. Koszt 8GB pendrive Kingston był 50zl, około 17 dolarów. przechowywać wszystko na dwóch źródeł spoza komputera, pendrive i dysk zewnętrzny, która posiada 250 GB. You Nigdy nie wiadomo, kiedy komputer będzie się rozbić i spalić i nie mogę zaryzykować utratę wszystkich badań.

No comments:

Post a Comment