Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picture.

Bernice Paulinski's son Dennis Paulinki's family.

I love it when I get new pictures, especially when it's of a whole family.  Dennis is a grandson of my grandfather Adams' brother, Władysław Kazmierczak. Bernice, Dennis's mother,  is the last of Władysław's daughters. I have never met her, personally, but through the magic of the internet we have been communicating for some years about our mutual family history.  She just turned 95 years old and is the last link with my grandfathers generation. She has been invaluable in my research and provided me with many old photos I had never seen before as well as tell me stories about her family.

Kocham go, gdy mam nowe zdjęcia, zwłaszcza, gdy jest z całej rodziny. Dennis jest wnukiem brata mojego dziadka Adams, Władysław Kaźmierczak. Bernice, matka Dennis, jest ostatnim z córki Władysława. Nigdy nie spotkałem jej osobiście, ale dzięki magii Internetu mamy komunikują się przez kilka lat o naszej wzajemnej historii rodziny. Ona właśnie skończyła 95 lat i jest ostatnim ogniwem z mojego pokolenia dziadków. Ma nieocenione w moich badaniach i dostarczyła mi wiele starych zdjęć nigdy nie widziałem tak przed, jak mi historie o swojej rodzinie.

No comments:

Post a Comment