Saturday, February 19, 2011

Found!



I got an nice email today from a friend we lost track of since we moved here but thanks to the internet I was able to find him again.  Gotta love the internet for instant communications.

A not much happening Saturday for us and just settling in now to watch a few movies.  Snow still covers the ground and I got so caught up in the beauty of it while driving that I took a wrong turn and then discovered I didn't know where I was.  It's an interesting way to find new places I haven't been before :-)

Mam dziś miły e-mail od znajomego my utraciliśmy świadomość odkąd ruszyliśmy się tutaj, ale dzięki internetowi udało mi się znaleźć go ponownie. Gotta love Internet do komunikatorów.

Nie wiele się dzieje soboty w nas i osiedlania się teraz, aby obejrzeć kilka filmów. Śnieg wciąż okrywa ziemię i mam tak pochłonięci piękno to w czasie jazdy, że wziąłem złą drogę, a następnie odkrył nie wiedziałem, gdzie jestem. To ciekawy sposób na znalezienie nowych miejsc nie byłem przed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment