Friday, December 17, 2010

Shopping, lesson and Rózia.


Click, click and watch these two amazing children in full screen.

Food shopping done until next Wednesday.  We went over our budget because we had to buy extra foods for the party.  We spent 187zl($64).

Had my first Polish lesson today with Zbyszek and it was good.  He spoke for the whole hour in Polish and after a half hour it felt like my brain was on fire but I really liked it.

Today is the 9th birthday of cousin Rózia and later tonight we will go to her house to give her a present we bought for her.  It's a story book that was recommended by a friend and I think she will like it.  She loves to read.  It's also Marek, her fathers, 50th birthday.

Zakupy spożywcze zrobić do następnej środy. Poszliśmy nad naszego budżetu, bo musieliśmy dokupić dodatkową żywność dla partii. Spędziliśmy 187zl ($ 64).


Gdyby moja pierwsza lekcja polskiego dzisiaj ze Zbyszek i to było dobre. Mówił o całą godzinę w języku polskim i po pół godziny czułem się jakby mój mózg był w ogniu, ale naprawdę się podobało.

Dzisiaj jest 9. urodzin kuzyna Rózia i później wieczorem pójdziemy do domu, dać jej prezent kupiliśmy dla niej. To książka historię, która była zalecana przez przyjaciela i myślę, że będzie ona podoba. Uwielbia czytać. Jest to także Marek, jej ojców, 50 lat.
Marek, Luka, Joan and Rózia.


Back at home after our visit to Rózia and I had a picture taken of us with me sitting in the same chair I sat in when she was only 2 years old and gave me a kiss.  You can see how much she has grown since then.

1 comment:

  1. The Music Box dancers were so cute.
    I really enjoyed watching them as I love all forms of dance.

    ReplyDelete