Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tests

I went to the hospital to have my blood and urine tested for the PSA report which I will get tomorrow when I go back for the results. I only had to wait an hour for the doctor once I registered at the hospital so that wasn't so bad.  I feel fine, except for a little soreness in the rib cage from the fall in Granada.

Tonight three more contestants play at the competition, two Russians and an Austrian.  It's been great watching the live performances.

Poszedłem do szpitala, aby moje badania krwi i moczu do sprawozdania PSA będę się jutro, kiedy wracam na wyniki. I tylko trzeba było czekać godzinę dla lekarza kiedyś zarejestrowany w szpitalu, tak aby nie było tak źle. Czuję się dobrze, z wyjątkiem trochę ból w klatce piersiowej od upadku w Granadzie.


Wieczorem trzech zawodników grać w konkursie, dwóch Rosjan i Austrii. To był wielki oglądania na żywo.

No comments:

Post a Comment