Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rogale!


Here they are in all their beauty, Rogale.  I bought these this morning in Kandulski's.  Don't they look good?  Delicious!

I picked up the flowers from cousin Maryla's for Golina and she gave me a wreath to put on the grave of our mutual great grandmother and great aunt.  I passed by 3 cemetaries on the way and they were filled with people and the police were everywhere directing traffic.  I'm getting excited about tomorrow's trip.

Oto one w całej ich urody, Rogale. Kupiłem te dziś rano w Kandulski's. Czy oni nie wyglądają dobrze? Pyszne!


Podniosłem kwiaty od kuzyna Maryli do Golina i dała mi wieniec postawić na grobie naszego wspólnego wielkiego babcia i ciotka świetnie. Minąłem 3 cmentarze na drodze i były pełne ludzi i policji były wszędzie kierowania ruchem. Dostaję podekscytowani jutrzejszym podróży.

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn6:31 PM

    Joan and Dave....
    Safe travels....can't wait to see your pics of the day!! I'm so excited!
    Hugs.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete