Saturday, July 24, 2010

My sister!



I spent the last day and half trying to fix a problem with the laptop. For some reason my Instant Messenger stopped working and I couldn't communicate with cousin Andrzej so we missed our weekly conversation/lesson and that was unacceptable. It took a while to search through websites to find the information how to correct the problem but I did and all is well now.

I woke up at 2:30AM, thought I would check my messages before going back to bed and had a fantastic surprise. My sister, who I've been trying to contact for three years now, was online and trying to contact me. She was typing a message so I jumped right in and said hello and for the next two and a half hours we talked. It was GREAT. She is new to the computer and only now is she starting to use it but I have hope that with the help of her son and daughter that soon she will be able to Skype with me and I can see and hear her again. What a way to start the day!!!!


Spędziłem ostatni dzień i pół próbuje naprawić problem z laptopem. Z jakiegoś powodu mój Instant Messenger przestał działać i nie mogłem się komunikować z kuzyna Andrzej więc straciliśmy naszą rozmowę tygodniowo / lekcji i że nie do zaakceptowania. Minęło trochę czasu, aby znaleźć na stronach internetowych, aby znaleźć informacje, jak rozwiązać ten problem, ale zrobiłem i wszystko jest dobrze teraz.

Obudziłem się o 2:30 AM, myślałem, że mogę sprawdzić swoje wiadomości, zanim z powrotem do łóżka i miał niespodziankę. Moja siostra, która Próbowałem skontaktować się od trzech lat, był online i próbuje skontaktować się ze mną. Ona pisze wiadomość Wskoczyłem więc w prawo i "Hello" i przez następne dwa i pół godziny rozmawialiśmy. To było świetne. Ona jest nowy komputer i dopiero teraz jest ona zaczyna go używać, ale mam nadzieję, że z pomocą swojego syna i córkę, że wkrótce będzie mogła do mnie Skype i widzę i słyszę jej ponownie. Co sposób na rozpoczęcie dnia!!

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn1:43 PM

    Good Morning...
    So happy that you and your sister, Tami, are able to commuicate now!!
    I love my siblings so much and would not want to be without them..our family reunion is coming up again soon....and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! We talk all the time, but it is so nice to get together for fun and more talk and some...
    DUZY HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn.
    I have a favor to ask. Last year you sent me that great picture of the family reunion and look forward to this years pictures. Here's the favor..........could you also take close-up facial pictures of everyone who attends the meeting so I can update my "Face" folder of Michigan Rajewski's?

    ReplyDelete