Friday, January 08, 2010

Oliwia!




The sun was shining today, cousin Oliwia Kupińska came for a visit. Actually I picked her up at cousin Artur's flat and brough her to ours for the visit. That didn't matter, the main thing was that we got to see her during her brief holiday here in Poland. School and work did not allow her to be home for Christmas but this week she was able to be here. We talked for two hours, had tea and cakes and then took her to Poznań center where she needed to buy some things. The visit was way too short but her time is limited and she has other people to see. Still, two hours with Oliwia is sunshine in my life. I like sunshine.

Słońce świeciło dziś, kuzyn Oliwia Kupińska przyszedł na wizytę. Właściwie wziąłem ją na kuzyn Artur mieszkania i brough ją do naszego na wizytę. To nie miało znaczenia, najważniejsze było to, że mamy ją zobaczyć podczas jej krótkiego urlop w Polska. Szkoła i praca nie pozwalają jej być w domu na święta, ale w tym tygodniu mogła być tutaj. Rozmawialiśmy dwie godziny, że herbata i ciastka, a następnie zabrał ją do centrum Poznania, gdzie kupić potrzebne do niektórych rzeczy. Wizyta była zbyt krótka, ale jej czas jest ograniczony, a ona ma innych osób, aby zobaczyć. Jeszcze dwie godziny z Oliwia jest słońce w moim życiu. Lubię słońce.

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn12:16 AM

    Hi...
    I like your "SUNSHINE' too!!!!
    Oliwia looks so good. I'm sure you had a great visit.
    Also, I'm glad to see your Christmas tree still up....all my kids and most friends have theirs down, but I like mine so much I hate to take it down. I seem to enjoy it more after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas is over!!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete