Monday, November 16, 2009

Not so good.

Unfortunately, the draining of my energy from Saturday night got worse, a fever broke out in the night and by Sunday I was too weak to even get out of bed. Only, finally, today was I able to stand and walk a little. It happened all so suddenly, Saturday I felt great and Sunday I felt like I was dieing. I have an appt. with the doctor at 3PM tomorrow to get the ususal drugs to deal with this problem but I must say I am getting a little tired of these Polish germs.

Niestety, wyciekanie z mojej energii od nocy soboty dostanej gorzej, gorączka zrujnowana poza w nocy i do niedzieli byłem zbyt słaby do nawet dostaję się z łóżka. Tylko, w końcu, dzisiaj byłem zdolny by stanąć i chodzić trochę. To zdarzyło się wszystko tak nagle, sobota poczułem się wielki i niedziela poczułem ochotę na umierałem. Mam wyznaczają z doktorem przy 3PM jutro by dostać, żeby zwykłe narkotyki miały do czynienia z tym problemem ale muszę powiedzieć, że dostaję trochę zmęczony tych polskich zarodków.

1 comment:

  1. marek2:57 AM

    David, hope you pick up, I must say Poland is a place that you forever are getting a flu. I just pray that you haven't got the swine flue or similar.

    ReplyDelete