Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back from the doctor who confirmed I had the flue but also has blood in my urine. She prescribed Anitbiotics and recommended I go see a urologist right away. On National health care "right away" is 4 weeks later so I will see someone privately. Fortunately, I know the head of the Oncolology department in Poznań and he works closely with Urologist so he will recommend one to me.

I'm still exhausted, not eating much, laying in bed all the time. without energy,.

W tył od doktora, który potwierdził, że miałem grypę ale też ma krew w mojej urynie. Ona przepisała Anitbiotics i poleciła, że idę widzę urologa bezzwłocznie. Na Narodowej opiece medycznej "bezzwłocznie" są 4 tygodnie później tak zobaczę kogoś prywatnie. Na szczęście, znam głowę działu Oncolology w Poznań i on pracuje dokładnie z Urologiem tak on poleci dalej do mnie.

Jestem jeszcze wyczerpany, nie jedząc dużo, kładąc w łóżku cały czas. bez energii,.

3 comments:

  1. That is the problem with the national health care system. I hope Congress never passes that in the United States. I am glad that you write about the problems you are having dealing with the whole bureaucracy of the medical systyem.
    My sister lives in Poland but she also pays for her social security in case she has a major problem.
    She has friends and family in the medical field and can obtain her care with no wait.
    Amazing you pay the insurance and pay the doctors for all the medical needs. Hope this never passes here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marek7:45 AM

    David seems the medical system is very unfair in Poland, if you have money and know somebody your right.
    Medical care should be free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, David. Remember to stay hydrated, even if you don't feel like eating.
    This is the time of year when everyone around me is dropping like flies...
    I bought some "Multiminerały" tablets (at the apteka),which is a Polish substitute for Airborne, and drink it twice a day. So far - knock on wood - I've able to stay upright ;-)
    Good luck with urologist's visit!

    ReplyDelete