Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shopping.


Off to the store today to do the food shopping. Joan's had to change the shopping list because of the "wonderful" diet I am on now. I am dieing to have some Żurek or roladas or her latest tripe style chicken soup but it's forbidden now. I almost had her talked into at least buying an ice cream bar with chocolate on it but she wouldn't give in. I'm dreaming of makowiec. We did buy the candle and holder for this Sunday and it amazes me how cheap they sell these things. I only paid 9 zl for the one pictured above. It's standing next to a 1,5 liter bottle so you can get some idea of how big it is. They had other styles and colors but I like blue to I bought this one. They also had many flowers for sale but I'll wait and buy them from cousin Marcelina.


Precz do sklepu dzisiaj by robić żywność robiącą zakupy. Joan musiała zmienić robiącą zakupy listę z powodu "cudownej" diety jestem dalej teraz. Umierający mieć trochę Żurek albo roladas albo jej ostatnią zupę kurczęcia stylu flaczków ale to jest zakazywane teraz. Prawie miałem jej przekonany do przynajmniej kupowanie sztabę lodów z czekoladą na tym ale ona nie poddałaby się. Śnię o makowiec. Kupiliśmy świecę i oprawkę przez tę niedzielę i to zdumieje mnie jak tanio oni sprzedają te rzeczy. Tylko zapłaciłem 9 zl za jedne przedstawione powyżej. To stoi obok 1,5 butelki litra tak możesz dostać trochę idei jak dużego to jest. Oni mieli inne style i kolory ale lubię niebieski do ja kupiłem temu jeden. Oni też mieli dużo kwiatów na sprzedaż ale będę czekać i kupię ich od kuzyna Marceliny.

1 comment:

  1. The water bottle looks very familiar. See my blog for today about what else I found.

    ReplyDelete