Friday, October 02, 2009

Rug


Rainy and cool day. Joan and I went to Merlins and finally found a rug for the bedroom. Its 150cm x 200 cm and fits the area we wanted to cover. She wanted something with more red it in but this was all we could find in the size we needed.

I purchased the Progeny Chart Companion for my FTM program in hopes of being able to make a new wall chart. The one I currently have on the wall is four years old and there have been changes with the discoveries I have made here in Poland, plus new births and deaths.

Tomorrow the volleyball team plays against the Nederlands. GO POLAND!!!

Deszczowy i chłodny dzień. Joan i ja poszedłem do Ptaków Falco columbarius i w końcu znalazłem pled dla sypialni. Jego 150cm x 200 cm i odpowiada obszarowi, który chcieliśmy pokryć. Ona chciała czegoś z czerwieńszym to w ale to było wszystko moglibyśmy znaleźć w rozmiarze my potrzebny.

Nabyłem Potomstwa Mapę Towarzysz dla mojego FTM programu w nadziejach możenia zrobić nową ścienną mapę. Jeden aktualnie mam na sobie ściana ma cztery lat i były zmiany z odkryciami, które zrobiłem tutaj w Polsce, plus nowe urodzenia i śmierci.

Jutro zespołowe gry siatkówka przeciw Nederlands. PÓJDŹ POLSKĘ!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funky rug :)
    I'm sure you will report on your findings for Progeny Chart Companion for FTM.
    Think I need a couple of those recommended cups of tea with brandy...

    ReplyDelete