Monday, October 19, 2009

Added

An added attraction from taking the new pills was diarrhea, for 5 hours. I'm exhausted. Still waiting to hear about the surgery but removal of the gall bladder is not part of it. Only removing the stones was talked about. I did talk with another surgeon who agreed I should have them removed as soon a possible, using laprascopy. It's less invasive and quicker to heal.

Haven't done much else new since this started so I don't have much I can tell you in the way of news. The weather is cold, gray, rainy and will stay like this for a long time I think. I did get an email from cousin Luka about meeting but it will have to wait until all of this is over.

Dodana atrakcja od brania nowe pigułki były biegunka, przez 5 godzin. Jestem wyczerpany. Jeszcze czekające by usłyszeć o chirurgii ale usuwanie o pęcherzu żółci nie jest część tego. Tylko usuwające kamienie były powiedziane o dookoła. Powiedziałem z innym chirurgiem, który zgodził się, że powinienem kazać ich usunięty raczej możliwy, używający laproscopy. To jest mniej inwazyjnego i szybsze by zagoić się.

Nie zrobili dużo inaczej nowy odkąd to zaczęło się tak nie mam dużo mogę powiedzieć tobie w sposobie o wiadomoścach. Pogoda jest zimno, szarość, deszczowa i pozostanie w ten sposób na długi czas myślę. Dostałem email z kuzyna Luka o spotkaniu ale to będzie musiało czekać aż wszystko z tego będzie wszędzie.

3 comments:

  1. David,

    I had my gall bladder remove in 2006 due to gallstones. I was not told of the option of removing the actual gallstones. The doctor basically told me that I could either live with the occasional attacks or take the thing out. I opted to take it out. It was done laproscopically. Full recovery was about a week.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well John, I'm hoping it's just the stones that have to be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna from Florida2:43 PM

    David,

    If you want more infromation about your problem with gallbladder stones go to mayoclinic.com and look under diseases for gallbladdrs stones, It will explain everything you need to know about it. That website is great for all kind of information, even you can talk over the net with their doctors.

    Good luck and best wishes

    ReplyDelete