Thursday, August 06, 2009

Still pictures.

Hallway
Printing

I still had some work to do on the picture setup today so back to Saturn to get the unprinted pictures. The entrance hallway has a long wall, then a shorter recessed wall so I am using the shorter wall to display the larger pictures of my great grandfather and mother Kazmierczaks children and thier families. I still need to print pictures of Genowefas' family and one of Ludwik, he had no family. I'd like people to be able to know who they are looking at so I came up with the idea of writing out the names of people in the larger, family pictures. I used "Open Office" with a nice font to do that and I'm happy with the results. I still feel there are some people I am missing somewhere and I'm sure I'll discover them later.


We went for a nice long walk after dinner to acquaint ourselves with the neighborhood better. Lots of wild flowers everywhere. I should have taken my camera to show you and will do it next time. We really like it here


Jeszcze miałem trochę pracy by czynić na strukturze zdjęcia dzisiaj tak w tył do Saturna by dostać niewydrukowane zdjęcia. Korytarz wejścia ma długą ścianę, wtedy krócej odroczona się ściana tak używam krótszej ściany by pokazać większe zdjęcia mojego wielkiego dziadka i macierzystych Kazmierczaks dzieci i bardziej twoich rodzin. Jeszcze potrzebuję wydrukować zdjęcia rodziny Genowefas′ i jednego z Ludwik, on nie miał żadnej rodziny. Chciałbym, żeby ludzie mogli znać, których oni patrzą na tak znalazłem pomysł wypisywania imion ludzi w większych, zdjęcia rodziny. Używałem "Otwartego Biura" z miłą czcionką by czynić, że i jestem szczęśliwy z wynikami. Jeszcze czuję się tam są kilku ludzi brakuję gdzieś i jestem pewny, że odkryję ich później.

Poszliśmy po miły długi spacer po obiedzie by zaznajomić się z sąsiedztwem lepiej. Dużo dzikich kwiatów wszędzie. Powinienem był wziąć mój aparat fotograficzny by pokazać tobie i zrobię to na drugi raz. Naprawdę lubimy to tutaj.

2 comments:

  1. Anna from Florida11:47 PM

    Joan and David,

    Your place sure looks like home. I hope one day you will take time, when you get done with decorating your house and make nice slide presentation to show all of us, your blog readers, how your house looks.
    I am glad that you like your new place and have fun exploring.
    One time before you showed picture of little gardens where you live. Maybe you can find out from your neighbours if you can get one of them. Some subdivisions allow people living in apartment houses to plant gardens in front or the back of them.
    I know you would enjoy that very much and think about all those fresh from the garden vegetables.
    You can ask Mr. Z to help you also.

    Everything looks just great and you sound very happy in your new home.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna,
    Yes, I will make a slidesjow wjen we are done.
    The gardens belong to the houses behind our building. There is only a concrete driveway behind our building for the garages and no place for a garden.

    David

    ReplyDelete