Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12th-Triple Celebtration














On this day Joan and I have a triple celebration, the date of our wedding anniversary, the birthday of my mother and Joan had her aneurysmn on this day in 1996. That we celebrate because she made a complete recovery from it. So for you my dear wife, I give you this poem I found.

Whenever you are lonely..
Whenever you are blue..
I just want to walk beside you,
And smell the sweet fresh dew.

Just want to feel your heartbeat,
Beating close to mine.
Your arms wrapped tightly round me,
As you rest your head on mine.

Listening to the stillness,
As we walk along the shore,
The waves beat like your heartbeat,
Telling me I can't wait more.

Than to always walk beside you,
Clasp your tender hand in mine.
I love you now and forever,
And I will for all of time.


I love you,
David

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:43 PM

    Congratulations Joan and David on celebrating such a meaningful and longterm commitment to each other!

    I loved those "old" pictures!

    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn2:03 PM

    Hello...
    First, a big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
    I really enjoyed the pictures. It sure is fun to look at the "days gone by" pictures ---- it always brings back wonderful memories.
    BIG HUGS on this special day,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete