Monday, May 11, 2009

Award!

Today I received a nice surprise. My blog, along with six other blogs, was awarded the Kreative Blogger award. I haven't figured out how to put the award on my blog but maybe they will tell me.

Also another GREAT surprise is that cousin Kazia and her daughter Anna will visit us in our home. It is the first time Kazia will be here and I am very excited about it.


Dzisiaj otrzymałem miłą niespodziankę. Mojemu blog, wraz z sześcioma inny blogs, był przyznany Kreative Blogger nagroda. Nie obliczyłem jak położyć nagrody na moim blog ale być może oni powiedzą mi.

Też inna WIELKA niespodzianka jest, że kuzyna Kazia i jej córki Anna odwiedzi nas w naszym domu. To jest pierwszy czasu Kazia będzie tutaj i jestem bardzo podniecony o tym.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn3:38 PM

    Congratulations, David!!!
    Glad to hear that all your work and time is really appreciated.
    You know how much I appreciate it!
    Thank-you thank-you!
    I wish I had met Kasia when in Poland...along with others. There has to be a next time for me---in Poland.
    GREAT WORK!!!
    Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:30 PM

    I look forward each day to reading your blog...

    so it's and outstanding!!! and well-deserved award!!!

    Regards,
    Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna from Florida1:45 AM

    Dear David,

    Gratulacje z okazji otrzymania nagrody Kreativ Blog Award.

    It is well deserved and your blog is really outstanding.
    maybe someday you will get it published as a book.

    You are famous now and I am so happy for you and Joan.

    Congratulations,

    ReplyDelete