Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks!!

Thanks to cousins Kazia and her family, Marcelina and Władek Kielar, Anna and Eugeniusz Szumańscy, Marek, Luka and Różia Paluch and Ron and Carol Kazmierczak for your birthday wished. Also to Sylwia Miś, Beata, Mark and Geri Whaley and Mike and Mary Davis.

Saw the family doctor for a recommendation where to go for physical therapy and massage. She said the waiting time to get an appointment may be a month or more. Later in the day I went to the neuro with the MRI results, she said they looked normal and wanted to prescribe more drugs but I refused the offer. Then she wanted to recommend seeing an orthopedist but I've already seen one during this long period of aching so I told her that was useless also. I mentioned I was thinking of going back to the U.S. so I could get properly treated but of course I am not doing that. I guess I just wanted to let her know that I think this medical system is the worst I've seen if you don't have a cold or flu. Maybe my problem will cure itself :-)


Dzięki czemuś kuzynów Kazia i jej rodzina, Marcelina i Władek Kielar, Anna i Eugeniusz Szumańscy, Marek, Luka i Różia Paluch i Ron i Carol Kazmierczak dla twoich urodzin zapragniętych. Też do Sylwia Miś, Beata, Mark i Geri Whaley i Mike i Mary Davis.

Zobaczył lekarz rodzinny dla polecenia gdzie pójść po fizjoterapię i masaż. Ona powiedziała czas oczekiwania by dostać umówiony termin może być miesiącem albo więcej. Później w dniu poszedłem do neuro z MRI wynikami, ona powiedziała, że oni wyglądają normalny i chcieli przepisać więcej narkotyków ale odmówiłem oferty. Wtedy ona chciała polecić widzenie ortopedy ale już zobaczyłem jednego podczas tego długiego okresu bolenia tak powiedziałem jej, która była bezużyteczna też. Wspomniałem, że myślałem o wracaniu do Stanów Zjednoczonych tak mógłbym dostać się właściwie potraktowany ale oczywiście nie robię tamtego. Sądzę właśnie chciałem pozwolić jej wiedzieć, że myślę, że ten medyczny system jest najgorsze zobaczyłem jeżeli nie masz zimna albo grypy. Być może mój problem wyleczy się :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am teaching a health policy class this semester. We've just completed the assignment to evaluate three different health systems. No, Poland is far, far from the worst. In Europe, France, Switzerland, and the Netherlands get high marks in nearly every category, but no, Poland is far from the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to get political here, but if they institute this type of system in the U.S. everyone is going to be very very disappointed.

    This is why even in a system like that, there are no shortages of private doctors and hospitals.

    John

    ReplyDelete