Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tak, jestem podekscytowany!!

Yes, I am excited!!!

A marriage record has been found in the archives of my great great grandfather Feliks Kazmierczak. It not only tells me the date of marriage and the place but also the name of his wife, her age, where she was born and who her parents were. It also tells me the name of my great great great grandfather and mother and the age of Feliks when he was remarried. This is more than I hoped for.

It is also interesting because it was his second marriage after the death of his first wife who gave birth to my great grandfather, Józef.

Even more interesting is that his second wife was the sister of my great grandmother Ludwika(Rajewska) Kazmierczak. It is confirmed they were sisters because the names of their parents are identical and the places of birth were the same, Gonice.

After seeing the record I was a little skeptical because Kazmierczak was spelled Kazimierczak but learned that it is easy to add or loose one letter because of transcription from Russian to Polish and the other way round. I have seen a gravestone for Antonina Kazimierczak in either the Golina or Staw cemetery but never thought there was a relationship because of the missing "i".

Now I wonder if this second wife had children with Feliks since she was only 25 years old.

The name of my great great great grandfather was a first name I had not seen before, Wawrzyniec and his wife's name was Marianna Palacz.

I've also learned today that there are 3 cemeteries associated with Golina. The main one I have ofter visited but I did not know about the other two, a short distance away from Golina. I will have to visit them.

Today the sun was out, not only in Poznań but also in family research. I love sunny days!!!



Rekord małżeństwa był znaleziony w archiwach mojego prapradziadek Feliks Kazmierczak. To nie tylko mówi mi datę o małżeństwie i miejscu ale też imię o jego żonie, jej wieku, gdzie ona urodziła się i którą jej rodzice byli. To też powie mi imię mojego praprapradziadek i matki i wieku Feliks kiedy on był ożeniony się ponownie. To jest więcej niż miałem nadzieję dla.

To też interesuje ponieważ to było jego drugie małżeństwo po śmierci jego pierwszej żony, która rodziła do mojego pradziadek, Józef.

Nawet więcej interesującego jest, że jego druga żona była siostra mojego prababcia Ludwika(Rajewska) Kazmierczak. To jest potwierdzone, że oni byli siostrami ponieważ nazwy ich rodziców są identyczne i miejsca urodzenia były to samo, Gonice.

Po widzeniu rekordu byłem trochę sceptycznego ponieważ Kazmierczak był przeliterowany Kazimierczak ale nauczył się, że to jest łatwe dodać albo rozwiązać jeden list z powodu transkrypcji z rosyjskiego do języka polskiego i innej drogi dookoła. Zobaczyłem nagrobek dla Antonina Kazimierczak w albo Golina albo Kraść cmentarz ale nigdy myśl były stosunki z powodu chybiania "ja".

Teraz zdumiewam się jeżeli ta druga żona miała dzieci z Feliks odkąd ona miała tylko 25 lat.
Nazwisko mojego praprapradziadek było imieniem nie zobaczyłem przedtem, Wawrzyniec i imię jego żony było Marianna Palacz.

Też nauczyłem się dzisiaj, że tam są 3 cmentarze dołączone z Golina. Główny jeden, którego często odwiedziłem ale nie wiedziałem o innym dwu, mała odległość daleko z Golina. Będę musiał odwiedzić ich.

Dzisiaj słońce było poza, nie tylko w Poznań ale też w badaniach rodziny. Kocham słoneczne dni!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    Hi...
    Yes!!!!!!
    I am excited too. Thank you again.
    I copied it all and added it to my book. You indeed had a double SUNNY DAY!!! Did you go to the Dr.?
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:30 PM

    That's great news!
    Greets from Sulecin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:22 PM

    David,

    That is great news. You must be over the moon with finding all that information and now you know your research will have to expend and expend, so you are going to be very busy guy and you will find how many cousins you never knew are around someplace.

    Great job, like I said you can write the book about all of this and will be great reading for everyone who wants to do this kind of digging into family past.

    Have fun and many more sunny days,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:50 PM

    David,

    You sound as excited as Agnieszka and I were when we started discovering her roots.

    Way to go, enjoy!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete