Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kasia

I picked up the x-rays, called and made an appointment with the home doctor for 10:30AM tomorrow. I can't see anything wrong on the x-rays but then I'm not a doctor. If I was I would have figured out the problem by now.

I forgot to mention that the young lady helping me with the research does this professionally and has a website at....http://www.discovering-roots.pl/info.htm. The picture of her is a few years old and she does look a little different now. I've known about the service but haven't used it. She was helpful already in showing me where to go, how the system works in the archives and I think it will be helpful for me to do research in the future. I still have documents I want to get and this is certainly the place to find them.


Podniosłem promienie Roentgena, nazwane i zrobiłem umówiony termin z domowym doktorem dla 10:30AM jutro. Nie mogę zobaczyć czegoś źle na promieniach Roentgena ale wówczas nie jestem doktorem, Gdybym był obliczyłbym problem do teraz.

Omniałem wspomnieć, że młoda panienka pomagająca mi z badaniami robi to zawodowo i ma witrynę sieci przy..... Zdjęcie jej jest kilka lat mający i ona wygląda trochę różnego teraz. Mam wiem o usłudze ale nie użyłem tego. Ona była pomocna już w pokazywaniu mi gdzie pójść, jak system pracuje w archiwach i myślę, że to będzie pomocne dla mnie by czynić badają w przyszłości. Jeszcze mam dokumenty, które chcę dostać się i to jest na pewno miejsce by znaleźć ich.

No comments:

Post a Comment