Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Drugs

Well, here they are, fresh from the Apteka. The doc say's I have a bad cold with slight bronchitis and gave me this collection of drugs to clear it up. NeoAzarina, one tablet before bed to help me sleep and stop coughing. Amoksiklav is a penicillin taken twice a day. LinexForte is for the stomach to produce better bacteria and taken once a day. Fluimucil is taken in the morning with water to eliminate the mucous in my chest. Total cost for everything was 58 zl($17).

The office waiting room was packed with people but still I only waitied 15 minutes until it was my turn to go in. Originally I was just going to tell her the results of the USG test but I told her about the cold I had contracted and so she took care of that also. I should go back in a week to see her when these drugs are finished and she can check my condition. This cold has occupied way to much time on this blog and I hope to move on to new things now.

The good news is that the dollar continues to gain strength and now the rate is 3.5 to 1. It hasn't been this high in a few years.


Dobrze, tutaj oni są, świeży z Apteka. Doktora say′s mam silne przeziębienie z drobnym zapaleniem oskrzeli i dałem mi ten zbiór narkotyków by sprzątać to. NeoAzarina, jedna tabliczka przed łóżkiem by pomóc mi spać i przestać kaszleć. Amoksiklav jest penicylina wzięta dwa razy dzień. LinexForte jest dla żołądka by wyprodukować lepsze bakterie i wzięty raz dziennie. Fluimucil jest wzięty rano z wodą by wyeliminować śluzowe w mojej skrzyni. Koszt łączny dla wszystkiego był 58 zl($17).

Poczekalnia biura była zapakowana z ludźmi ale jeszcze tylko czekałem 15 minut aż to był mój obrót by wejść. Pierwotnie miałem właśnie powiedzieć jej wyniki o teście USG ale powiedziałem jej o zimnu, które skurczyłem i tak ona zajęła się tak też. Powinienem wrócić za tydzień by zobaczyć ją kiedy te narkotyki są skończone i ona może sprawdzić mój warunek. To zimno zajęło drogę do dużej ilości czasu na tym blog i spodziewam się pójść naprzód do nowych rzeczy teraz.

Dobra wiadomość jest, że dolar nadal zyskuje siłę i teraz tempo jest 3.5 do 1. To nie było to wysokie w kilku latach.

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are going better for you.

    The news about the dollar is wonderful. One of my friends said I could send her money and ask her to change it now when it is high. Somehow that seemed to me to be unethical. I just play the game of life along with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:08 AM

    David luv, get those blood checks done.. Consider going back to the US to get a full check up and assessement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewa,
    Thanks for your concern but it's just a cold.

    ReplyDelete