Friday, February 06, 2009

Day 2

After the first day on medicine I felt pretty good but yesterday I couldn't stop coughing all day and spent most of it sleeping. Today the cough has lessened but still not gone away completely. It doesn't seem like the antibiotics are working so well as before.


Po pierwszym dniu o medycynie poczułem ładne dobro ale wczoraj nie mógłbym przestać kaszleć całego dnia i spędziłem najwięcej z tego śpiącego. Dzisiaj kaszel zmniejszył ale jeszcze nie odeszły zupełnie. To nie wydaje się jak antybiotyki pracują tak dobrze jak przedtem.

5 comments:

  1. David,
    I have bronchitis and a sinus problem. The doctor put me on a Z-Pack and Mucinex-DM. The second day I only coughed slightly and the post nasal drip relly slowed down. It seems to me the doctor diagnosed you incorrectly or gave you the wrong medications.
    I would try to see the doctor again or call for different meds. You can injure yourself coughing so much.
    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 PM

    David, please consider that you may have TB...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:14 AM

    David,

    Rest up. I had bronchitis last winter when I was in Poland. It took me 6 weeks or so to shake the colds, coughs and the bronchitis. No fun, I know, but hang in there.

    We just went through a wicked ice storm here in Kentucky. We actually made the news, not me, but our state. Probably the worse natural disaster in the state's history.

    Take care and get better soon.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewa,
    I will ask the doctor about that when I see her this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna,
    You may be right, I had the same thoughts. Today, however, my cough is gone, it's 10:30AM and I have only coughed once since 7AM. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

    ReplyDelete