Sunday, December 28, 2008

Problem

Cecylia, Joan and Leszek
Cecylia Wiśniewska, me and her husband, Leszek.



I'm having an overload problem with my laptop and have to do some extensive work to correct it. I may miss tomorrows blog writing.

Today we went to visit with cousin Cecylia and her husband, Leszek. They live on the east side of Poznań so it didn't take long to get there. We were greeted with coffee and cake. Obiad was to follow but we to told them we couldn't that long because I had to repair my laptop. We talked for about two hours and returned home.

Mam problem przeciążenia z moim laptopem i muszę robić trochę obszernej pracy by poprawić to. Mogę chybić jutro blog piszącego.

Dzisiaj poszliśmy bywać z kuzyna Cecylia i jej mężem, Leszek. Oni żyją z wschodniej strony Poznań tak to nie wzięło długo by dostać się tam. Byliśmy witani z kawą i ciastkiem. Obiad miał nastąpić ale do powiedzianego im nie moglibyśmy, że długo ponieważ musiałem naprawić mój laptop. Powiedzieliśmy przez około dwie godziny i wróciliśmy do domu.

No comments:

Post a Comment