Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nothing!

Nothing exciting today, studying, watching the news, no walking because of rain. My thoughts drifted to my years playing classical guitar and how much I enjoyed that time. My hero was Andres Segovia, the greatest of all guitarists and the one man who brought prominence to the instrument. Joan and I saw him 5 times in concert in Chicago's Symphony Hall. All guitarists owe him for how he brought the guitar into the modern world. Fortunately, on YouTube, there are many videos of his performances. My favorite is the Song of the Guitar.


Nic podniecające dzisiaj, studiujące, obserwując wiadomości, żadne chodzenie z powodu deszczu. Moje myśli dryfowały do moich lat grających klasyczną gitarę i ile ucieszyłem się tamtym czasem. Mój bohater był Andres Segowia, największe wszystkich gitarzystów i jednego człowieka, który przyniósł wzniesienie do instrumentu. Joan i ja zobaczyłem mu 5 razów zgodnie w Chicago Symfonicznej Sali. Wszyscy gitarzyści są winnym go dla jak on przyniósł gitarę do nowoczesnego świata. Na szczęście, na YouTube, tam są dużo video jego występów. Mój faworyt jest Piosenka Gitary.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Hey, me again...WE ALL DESERVE AN "EGO DAY" once in awhile!!!
    ENJOY IT .... LOTS. I can tell you are. Forgot to add this to my first comment.
    Hugs again!!!!
    ENJOY.....ENJOY!!!!

    ReplyDelete