Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jeżyce

I went to Jeżyce today to meet with two new acquaintances. It's a district of Pożnan, like Gruńwald where we live. I was early for the meeting so I drove around the neighborhood and came across two very nice old houses. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. One is big enough to be a manor house and the other just a nice old house. It was a gray and cloudy day so maybe tomorrow, if the sun is out I will go back and take pictures.

Today was another meeting with the dermatologist in the afternoon. So far my experience with the medical system in Poland has been good. I arrived at 10AM for the appointment, waited five minutes and the doctor came to meet me. We went to the examination room, she replaced the bandage and said come back in two weeks. By 10:20AM I was on my way home. In the U.S I always waited at least a 1/2 hour to see the doctor and sometimes longer. Maybe dermatologists in Poland are not visited as much in the U.S.


Poszedłem do Jeżyce dzisiaj by spotkać się z dwoma nowymi znajomościami. To jest dzielnica Pożnan, jak Gruńwald gdzie żyjemy. Byłem wczesny dla spotkania tak podwiozłem sąsiedztwo i przeszedłem przez wa bardzo miłe stare domy. Niestety nie miałem mojego aparatu fotograficznego ze mną. Człowiek jest dość duży by być dworek i inny właśnie miły stary dom. To była szarość i pochmurny dzień tak być może jutro, jeżeli słońce jest poza wrócę i zrobię zdjęcia.

Dzisiaj było inne spotkanie z dermatologiem po południu. Dotychczas moje doświadczenie z medycznym systemem w Polsce było dobre. Przybyłem do 10AM dla umówionego terminu, czekałem pięciu minut i doktor przyszedł spotkać mnie. Poszliśmy do pokoju egzaminu , ona zastąpiła bandaż i powiedziana wracają w dwu tygodniach. Przez 10:20AM byłem na moim sposobie do domu. W U.S zawsze czekałem przynajmniej 1/2 godziny by odwiedzić doktora i czasami dłużej. Być może dermatolodzy w Polsce nie są odwiedzeni tyleż w Stanach Zjednoczonych

No comments:

Post a Comment