Thursday, September 04, 2008

Dr. and shopping.

When was the last time you made an appointment with a doctor and he made the appointment for you. Thanks to Zbysezek who gave me the phone number of a neurologist in Poznań that specializes in my "condition". It was his home phone number. WOW! His home phone number! I called him, told him who I was and he said he had been waiting for a call from me. He told me he would call his office, make an appointment for me and call me right back. Within 5 minutes he called back, gave me the date, time and address and said he was looking forward to our meeting. Now that's different from the U.S.

We did our weekly food shopping. I'm trying 3 new kielbasy this week, Torunska, Mazury and Agryf. You would think that after a year I would have tried them all but I keep finding new ones to try. It's a tough job:-)

We also finally found an ice cream brand we like, it's called Grycan. You know I'm an ice cream lover and this brand is really good. So far my favorite type is Cafe Latte. Hmmmmmmmmm. A pint cost 6.96zl($3,02)

The weather is cooling down, it was in the 60's today. Soup season has begun. This week we'll have potatoe soup. It's also mushroom picking time. On our trip last Sunday every forested area we drove through had people mushroom picking and several individuals sitting on the side of the road selling the mushrooms they had just picked.


Kiedy był ostatnim razem zrobiłeś umówiony termin z doktorem i on zrobił umówiony termin dla ciebie. Dzięki czemuś Zbysezek, który dał mi numer telefonu neurologa w Poznań, które specjalizuje się w moim "warunku". To był jego domowy numer telefonu. ŚWIETNA RZECZ! Jego domowy numer telefonu! Zawołałem go, powiedziałem mu, którego byłem i on powiedział, że on czekał na rozmowę ode mnie. On powiedział mi on nazwałby jego biuro, zrobiłby umówiony termin dla mnie i prawo wypowiedzenia pożyczki mnie w tył. W granicach 5 minut on oddzwonił, dał mi datę, czas i adres i powiedział, że on oczekuje naszego spotkania. Różny teraz gdy ze Stanów Zjednoczonych

Robiliśmy zakupy naszą tygodniową żywność. Próbuję 3 nowy kielbasy tego tygodnia, Torunska, Mazury i Agryf. Pomyślałbyś, że po roku spróbowałbym ich wszystko oprócz kontynuuję odkrycie nowych jednych by spróbować. To jest twarda praca:-)

Też w końcu znaleźliśmy m markę lodów lubimy, to nazwało Grycan. Wiesz, że jestem ukochanym lodów i ta marka jest naprawdę dobra. Dotychczas mój ulubiony typ jest Kawiarni Latte. Hmmmmmmmmm. Pół kwarty kosztu 6.96zl($3,02)

Pogoda ochłonie, to było w 60 dzisiaj. Pora zupy zaczęła. Tego tygodnia będziemy mieć potatoe zupę. To jest też grzyb wybierający czas. Na naszej podróży w zeszłą niedzielę każdy zalesiany obszar, który kierowaliśmy na wskroś miany ludzi grzyb przebierający i kilku osobników siedzący na boku drogi sprzedającej grzyby oni właśnie przebrali.

1 comment:

  1. I fell in love with Grycan at the Arkadia Mall in Warsaw. And I have a funny memory. A purse I had purchased at what I call the Japanese Target (not really Target but I can't remember what it was called) in Kailua, Hawaii had a handle break while I was in Poland the next summer. I tried repairing it to make it last until I returned home. But at the Arkadia, I'd had it. I went to the CarreFours and found a great orange bag. Then I went up to the Grycan shop and ordered a lovely ice cream sundae. During this visit I changed the contents from one purse to another, and threw the old one away along with the ice cream trash! So when I see the orange purse, I always think ice cream, too.

    ReplyDelete