Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am not frustrated..........

even though today I could have been very easily. I went to the Medicover office at 12:30 PM to pick up the prescriptions I called in yesterday. They weren't ready so i had to wait a half hour until a doctor was free to write them. No dig deal! I waited, got the prescriptions and went back home to the Apteka to get them filled. The clerk at Apteka said she couldn't fill them because the doctor has forgotten to write in the number code for the NFZ insurance. OK, still I wasn't frustrated. It was a nice day to be outside so I went back, on the bus, to Medicover to get the problem fixed. The receptionist took the prescriptions into the doctor and 15 minutes later came out with another girl and said to follow them into an office. They then explained to me that because we now also have NFZ and the prescriptions were for Joan, she would have to fill out a form and sign it before they could give the scripts to me. SO..........back on the bus, back to the flat, Joan filled out the form and then back on the bus to Medicover. I gave them the form, they gave me the prescriptions and I got back on the bus and went to Apteka. This time there was no problems. They filled them and I finally got home at 5PM.

At first I did start to get frustrated but I thought was sense does that make. It's a beautiful day, I have nothing to do until my lesson tonight at 6:45PM and if I wasn't riding the bus back and forth, 6 times, I would just be sitting at home. At least this way I'm outside doing something, looking at architecture, flowers, trees and people so it's not so bad.

We finished off the Żurek for dinner. I got back on a bus, went to school and then returned home to write this blog. It was a good day.


nawet gdyby dzisiaj mogłem być bardzo łatwo. Poszedłem do biura} Medicover o 12:30 PO POŁUDNIU by podnieść nakazy wezwałem wczoraj. Oni nie byli gotowy tak musiałem czekać pół godzina aż doktor był wolny by napisać ich. Żadne szturchnięcie nie mają do czynienia! Czekałem, dostałem nakazy i wróciłem do domu do Apteka by dostać ich napełniony. Urzędnik w Apteka powiedział, że ona nie mogłaby napełnić ich ponieważ doktor zapomniał wpisać kod liczby dla ubezpieczenia NFZ. W porządku, jeszcze nie byłem sfrustrowany. To był miły dzień by być na zewnątrz tak wróciłem, na autobusie, do Medicover by dostać problem ustalony. Recepcjonista wziął nakazy do doktora i 15 minut później wyszły z inną dziewczyną i powiedziały pójść za nimi do biura. Oni wtedy udzielali wyjaśnienia do mnie, że ponieważ teraz też mamy NFZ i nakazy były dla Joan, ona musiałaby wypełnić formę i podpisać to zanim oni mogliby dać skrypty, mi. SO..........back na autobusie, w tył do mieszkania, Joan wypełniła formę i wtedy w tył na autobusie do Medicover. Dałem im formę, oni dali mi nakazy i otrzymałem z powrotem na autobusie i poszedłem do Apteka. Tym razem nie były żadnych problemów. Oni napełnili ich i w końcu dostałem się do domu przy 5PM.

Najpierw zacząłem stawać się sfrustrowany ale pomyślałem byłem sens robi tamto robią. To jest piękny dzień, nie mam niczego by czynić aż do mojej lekcji dzisiaj wieczorem o 6:45PM i gdybym nie jeździłem autobusem tam i z powrotem, 6 razów, ja właśnie siedziałbym w domu. Przynajmniej w ten sposób na zewnątrz robię coś, patrzę na architekturę, kwiaty, drzewa i ludzi tak to nie jest tak złe.

Wykończyliśmy Żurek dla obiadu. Otrzymałem z powrotem na autobusie, poszedłem do szkoły i wtedy wróciłem do domu by napisać ten blog. To był dobry dzień.

No comments:

Post a Comment