Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Crutch Lady!




Joan has her crutches, she's using them but it's not easy. They don't have the underarm kind like in the states so the burden is put on the arms to lift and carry the weight. She's managing O.K.

I had to go for an hour to the bank and to get alcohol to use with the shots. I gave her her first one today. I just don't like sticking needles in her but it went pretty smoothly, I think.

We had a brief heavy snowfall while I was at the bank and everywhere looked beautiful.

Last night I made steak and potatoes for dinner, tonight is a big salad.


Joan ma jej kule, ona używa ich ale to nie jest łatwe. Oni nie mają spod ramienia rodzaju jak w stanach tak ciężar jest położony na broni by podnieść się i nosić wagę. Ona radzi sobie w porządku.

Musiałem pójść po godzinę do banku i by dostać, żeby alkohol użył ze strzałami. Dałem jej jej pierwszy jeden dzisiaj. Właśnie nie lubię wtykanie igieł w niej ale to poszło dość gładko, myślę.

Mieliśmy krótki ciężki opad śnieżny podczas gdy byłem w banku i wszędzie wyglądałem piękny.

Ubiegłej nocy zrobiłem płat mięsa i ziemniaki dla obiadu, dzisiaj wieczorem jest dużą sałatą.

No comments:

Post a Comment