Monday, September 03, 2007

Late Visitor.

Young cousin Pola Kielar
A knock on our door at 9PM. Who could it be? I looked through the peephole but couldn't tell who it was so I opened the door. It was cousin Pola coming for an impromtu visit. I like it when people just drop by to say hello. Pola is so full of energy and life. It was great spending time with her and hearing about how her life is now. We haven't seen each other since 2004 and there was a lot of catching up to do. Her father Władysław came to pick her up about 10PM and we had a few minutes to talk. We will go to their house on sunday for a longer visit but it was wonderful to see Pola again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new so I do not know why her hair is cut short.
    Whaley

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a Sinead O'Connor fan :-)

    ReplyDelete