Monday, September 03, 2007

Joan's happy!

Today, our friend Zbignew took me to Tesco, near the Winogrady district to look at a VCR that is compatabile with both the American format and the European format for videos. When we lived in America we taped a lot of shows with our VCR and brought them with us to Poland but in Europe the format is different and they can't play. Today we were able to buy a VCR that plays both types and so now Joan can watch her MASH videos and that makes her happy so it makes me happy. It was very kind of our new friend Zbigniew to pick me up, take me to a electronic store where I could find a VCR that played both.

I was also to make an appointment with a doctor using our new Medicover health insurance for tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with me but with my Tremors I need prescription drugs and they are about ready to run out. I brought enough with me to last two months after we arrived and now that we have been here for over one month I need to get refills. So tomorrow I will have our first visit with a doctor in Poland, Małgorzata Suszka.

No comments:

Post a Comment