Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hats OFF!!!!!!

Hats off to the FBI. When the normal time for an FBI background check takes 4-5 months, with the letter I sent begging them to conduct the check quicker because we were leaving soon, today we received our clearances from them. It took less than one month and now we have all the paper work we need to file for temporary residency in Poland.

On another note, I bought an HP Pavilion laptop yesterday, with the new Windows Vista operating system and I am not at all happy with it. It has changed considerably from Windows XP and I find the changes not compatabile with what I need. I am going to work with the new system for a few days to see if I can overcome the changes but if I can't I will return it and just buy a regular PC in Poland with Windows XP.

Today Joan's daughter came with the grandkids and we went to our bank to put here on our account so that she will be able to pay whatever remaining bills we have once we leave. Things like the last electric bill, phone bill, internet bill, etc. It was great to see them all and the visit didn't last long enough. Gonna miss her and the kids but we have already put the seed of coming to Poland in their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment